The Human Nutrition and Dietetics Unit within the Division of Family Health in the Ministry of Health has five technical arms namely:
- Maternal, Infant and Young Child nutrition
- Micro-nutrient deficiency prevention and control
- Food Security and Emergency nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition, Healthy Diets and Lifestyle
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
Nutrition in HIV management is housed within the National Aids and STI Control Program (NASCOP) while nutrition in TB management is within the National Leprosy and Tuberculosis Program (NLTP).